Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Langley Chrysler is currently seeking a motivated and energetic individual who enjoys working outdoors to join their team as a full-time Valet Attendant! If you like working with cars, providing excellent customer service, and are looking for a great team to work with, this is the job for you!
About the Role
The Valet Attendant is responsible for providing an exceptional valet parking experience for each customer. This role is responsible for greeting customers, parking and delivering customer vehicles, cleaning vehicles as necessary, and providing general lot supervision throughout the normal course of business.
Schedule: Monday to Friday with the possibility of Saturdays when necessary
Wage: $16.00 per hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Valet vehicles to service department clients
- Managing the flow of traffic for the dealership lots and the general service area
- Driving customer cars to designated parking areas in a safe and efficient manner
- Documenting trips, including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point as a Shuttle driver when necessary
- Maintaining the shuttle vehicle’s appearance and notifying the Service Manager if the vehicle requires any servicing
- General clean-up of vehicles after service
- Conduct Pre-clean ups on customer vehicles when necessary
- Assist in Service check in when necessary
- Assist with Service Wash Attendant duties when required
- Delivery of vehicles to service area upon client pick-up
- Move vehicles according to lot layout to ensure open stalls are available to customers at all
- Ensure pre-washes are organized and completed
- Perform concierge duties as needed, e. conduct inquiries to the appropriate parties to ensure customer inquiries are address, open and close doors for customers, assist with carrying bags into/out of vehicles
- Communicating effectively with Department Managers to ensure all lot/detail duties are completed in a timely manner
- Maintaining lot order, even in designated customer parking areas
- Using good judgment and practicing safe driving skills at all times when operating Company property
- Adhere to road safety standards as set out by the Province of British Columbia
- Previous experience as an Automotive Valet Attendant is preferred but not required
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Some geographical knowledge of the Lower Mainland
- Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Langley Chrysler