Sales and Client Relations Manager
Role: Sales and Client Relations Manager
Overview: To search out, drive, manage, and close sales and revenues opportunities to maintain the growth of VictorEric. To Create and maintain strong relationships with potential, current and past clients.
Reporting: This position reports to the Integrator.
- Manage the sales process including greeting clients and potential clients, scheduling, and participating in consultations as needed, preparing proposals, distributing welcome packages, following up with clients, maintaining the CRM software.
- Manage marketing campaigns and programs.
- Maintain client mailing and phone lists in CRM.
- Assist the project team throughout the design process, ensuring client wishes are concisely communicated and addressed.
- Be a contributing member of the Leadership Team by participating in regular and special Leadership meetings as required.
- Attend at least one (1) Personal Development course or training annually that is approved by the company.
- Support and maintain VictorEric objectives.
- Uphold VictorEric standards.
- Report hours worked and status of tasks in time entry system.
- Promote VictorEric culture.
- Participate in VictorEric events and programs.