Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Langley Chrysler's busy Detail department has openings for entry level and experienced Detailers. If you are an energetic and motivated individual who has a passion for cars and are looking to get your foot in the automotive world, this is the role for you.
About the Role
The Automotive Detailer will perform extremely thorough cleaning, polishing and waxing of vehicles both inside and out, to produce a show-quality of detail. Besides improving appearance, the Detailer will help to preserve the value of the vehicles. The successful applicant will go through our certified Detailer program.
Wage: $14.00 per hour or flat rate for experienced Detailers
Schedule: Full-Time Monday - Friday
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform various degrees of interior/exterior detailing of vehicles
- Conduct full visual inspection of vehicle condition prior to detailing
- Communicate effectively with the Detail Team Leader and Sales Leadership team regarding the status of vehicles
- Conduct pre-clean ups and washing of vehicles
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Valid Class 5 or 7 (N) driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Previous experience as an Automotive Detailer role is preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Must be flexible with assuming day and evening shifts
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Langley Chrysler