Journeyman Service Technician
ATTENTION ALL JOURNEYMEN TECHNICIANS!
Abbotsford Hyundai is currently looking for experienced Automotive Service Technicians to join their team.
The perks of working for US:
- Paid sick days. If you don’t use them, we pay them out December 15th
- Four day work week. You only work 188 days per year
- Tool and boot allowance
- Over 70% retail work (on average)
What we need from YOU:
- Journeyman Red Seal Technician Certification
- Hyundai Trained? Earn more money
- Pride in workmanship, confident in your abilities, consistent flat rater
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with clean driver's abstract
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Dealership: Abbotsford Hyundai