Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
About the Role
The Shuttle Driver picks up and delivers customers to their desired locations while customer’s vehicles are serviced. The shuttle driver may also be called upon for assistance relating to any transportation related functions.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Trotman Auto Group policies, along with local, provincial and federal laws including those governing the rules of the road, and health and safety
- Communicate effectively with Service staff and management to report any problems or delays
- Documenting trips, including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point
- Maintaining the shuttle vehicle’s appearance and notifying the Service Manager if the vehicle requires any servicing
- Greet all customers (physically and on the phone) in a timely and professional manner
- Communicates with service management regarding customer feedback
- Communicate effectively with customers, team members and service/parts management regarding maintaining exceptional levels of customer service
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Strong knowledge of the Lower Mainland and surrounding areas
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions is an asset
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Mainland Ford