Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Langley Chrysler is currently seeking motivated and energetic individuals who enjoy working outdoors to join their team as full-time Lot Attendants! If you like working with cars, providing excellent customer service, and are looking for a great team to work with, this is the job for you!
About the Role
Wage: $13.00 - $14.00/hour based on experience
Schedule: Full-time schedule with weekday/weekend availability required
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the flow of traffic for the dealership designated lots; new and used car sales, general service and parts area
- General clean-up and wash of vehicles as requested
- Ensuring new vehicles are organized and accessible for the Service department
- Ensuring all vehicles on the Lot, showroom and showcase display area are cleaned and organized as instructed by the Lot Manager
- Clean and move vehicles in and out of the Dealership Showroom when necessary
- Maintain a clean and safe parking lot at all times
- Transport vehicles for fuel or dealer trade when necessary
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Sales showroom floor and automotive products displays and show ready quality on all showroom inventory
- Accepting new automotive vehicle shipments from carriers and ensuring they are clear of damage
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Previous experience as an Automotive Lot/Wash Attendant is preferred but not required
- Valid Class 5 or 7 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Langley Chrysler