Supervisor, Mechanical Maintenance - Catalyst Crofton
Do you know the mechanical trades like the back of your hand? Are you experienced in influencing decisions and coaching tradespeople? Do you excel at working with maintenance and operations groups to continually improve how business is done? We need you to step into a role that has impact on mill-wide production and costs as a key member of our mechanical maintenance team.
As Supervisor, Maintenance Mechanical, you will report to the Manager, Mechanical Maintenance. Reporting to you will be a mechanical trades crew. Providing resources, direction and coaching, you will lead your crew in achieving optimum:
- Safety performance
- Equipment operation and availability
- Skills development and training
- Cost control through process efficiencies
- Organization of the workload to meet both short term and long-term objectives
- Implementation and support of advanced maintenance practices
Some of the interesting challenges that will help develop your leadership skills will be managing a changing workforce and participating in our recruitment process.
We need someone who:
- Is committed to a safe work environment and fostering safe work behaviour
- Excels at communication, motivation and the ability to develop and train others
- Holds a mechanical trade certificate, a technical diploma, and/or a degree in engineering
- Is an experienced decision-maker with proven troubleshooting skills