Reliability Specialist - Catalyst Crofton
Reporting to the Manager Maintenance Reliability, Catalyst Crofton, you will be responsible for developing and implementing proactive reliability solutions as well as tracking equipment failures and developing solutions that will minimize unscheduled production losses.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop & monitor the preventative/predictive maintenance program, including those items where PM/PdM is not normally performed by mill personnel.
- Conduct and document Root Cause Analysis failure investigations.
- Maintain database of maintenance related failures resulting in area production losses.
- Participate in annual Major Maintenance and Capital budget preparation.
- Coordinate small equipment reliability or maintainability improvement initiatives.
- Assist in development of area inspection plans, both running and shutdown.
- Participate in review of mill Design and equipment standards.
- Participate in Capital project design reviews, ensuring reliability and maintainability factors are considered.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Trades, Power Engineering, Professional Engineer or Engineering Technologist qualification combined with several years of experience in maintenance and reliability management.
- Formal introduction to the Reliability Centered Maintenance process (RCMII).
- Formal training in one of the many Root Cause Analysis techniques.
- MMP and/or CMRP certification preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple time sensitive projects and issues.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel, both hourly and management.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication (oral and written), facilitation, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and Ivara EXP preferred.
- Must model Catalyst’s values and achieve results through safe work practices, cross-functional participation, manufacturing excellence, integrity and respect for others.