Coordinator, Outbound Delivery
The Richmond office has an immediate opening for a Coordinator, Outbound Delivery. Reporting to the Lead Coordinator, this role exists to ensure effective delivery of product to customer on time, in full and damage free. The Coordinator, Outbound Delivery is accountable for the following:
- Plan and create deliveries that accommodate customer requirements and optimize equipment;
- Monitor shipments to final destination;
- Develop and coordinate delivery options;
- Monitor 3rd party warehouse shipping to ensure on-time delivery;
- Manage order exceptions post production;
- Act as single point of contact for ship - to customers within an assigned geographical zone;
- Work collaboratively within Customer Solutions Team to ensure department objectives are met; communicate with 3rd party warehouses, mills and ISRs.
- Provide rotating afterhours “on-call” support to shipping warehouse for emergencies -
- Self-starter with proven interpersonal and communication skills; team player;
- Effective handling of large volume of data and being able to multitask in order to manage time constraints;
- Strong attention to detail as well as computer literacy, specifically in Excel;
- SAP experience is preferred but not necessary as training will be provided;
- Completion of post-secondary education, preferably in a related discipline;
- Designation in CITT or logistics is a strong asset.