Paper Excellence in Prince Albert is looking for someone to work with the mill Management team for the next 6 months. This role has potential to move into a permanent opportunity.
Under the Direction of the General Manager, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to all managers and departments.
The successful candidate coordinates a variety of logistical, scheduling and administrative services.
- Provides confidential administrative and clerical support
- Must maintains an awareness of the overall work environment and objectives of management to enable him/her to draft reports, correspondence and presentations as directed by the General Manager
- PowerPoint Presentation preparation and/or assist with presentations as required by the Management team.
- Attends meetings and maintains a record of key decisions and actions..
- Has the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal form.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Coordinates and performs a wide variety of logistical, administrative and scheduling requirements.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
- Greets and welcomes visitors in a professional manner
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Certification from a recognized Business Administration Diploma
- Working knowledge of PC’s and the Microsoft Office Suite
- The incumbent requires excellent writing skills and the ability to prepare clear and concise reports, correspondence and presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable in a small team environment and interacting with senior level managers and executives;
- Demonstrated high standards of integrity combined with a track record of excellence in performance;
- Possess situational awareness of surroundings with the ability to adapt to new and changing environments, who can relate well at all levels;
- A high sense of urgency;
- Ability to handle complexity as well as balance the big picture and details given scope & scale of role;
- Working knowledge of the SAP system