Customer Account Representative
Catalyst Paper, A Paper Excellence Company,has an immediate opening for a Customer Account Representative. Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Service, the Customer Account Representative (CAR) is accountable for ensuring superior customer satisfaction through continuous customer relationship building, performing sales support duties and thorough management of customer orders within the order fulfillment process.
The CAR works in conjunction with our Sales Directors to create and execute sales strategies, perform key sales support functions, and develop opportunities within existing customer relationships. The CAR also works closely with internal partners such as delivery planning, transportation and production planning.
This position is a contributing member of our Order Fulfillment team (OFT) focused on achieving our goal as preferred supplier. The CAR is the primary customer contact point for all order related inquiries and requests. Specific accountabilities include:
- Working with customers located in domestic and offshore markets
- Cultivating customer relationships by providing exceptional front-line sales support
- Contributing to the development of new business line and product line opportunities
- Generating approved reports for internal and external customers
- Maintaining customer forecasts working closely with customers and sales
- Ensuring accurate customer pricing in conjunction with the Sales Directors and our billing team
- Receiving and following-up on key sales actions (e.g., Trial Requests, sample requests) as sales leads.
- Receiving and entering customer purchase orders into our ERP system
Three or more years of sales and marketing experience working and collaborating with manufacturing and supply chain teams is preferred. Proven abilities in customer relationship building and strong computer skills are essential. Second language is an asset.
Please note, this is not a sales position.