Manager, Pulp Sales (US/Remote Based)
Reporting to the Pulp Sales Head, the Pulp Sales Manager is responsible to execute and oversee sales activities in the assigned region. He/she is responsible to search and qualify potential customers, close the sales, and maintain relationship with customers for repeat purchase.
Please Note, this role can be based remotely in North America with expectations to travel.
- Search and qualify potential customers in the assigned region.
- Conducts negotiations with customers to ensure competitive contracts or transactions.
- Executes Paper Excellence’s pulp sales plan and strategy.
- Ensure sales transactions are done following Company’s policies.
- Manage customer pipeline to ensure sales target is achieved.
- Manage agents and/or brokers in the region so they do not overlap.
- Presents updates on sales progress to the Management team.
- Understand customer requirements and end use applications.
- Collect market information and exchange the information within Paper Excellence.
Customer Relationship Management
- Ensure customers receive their product on-time and complete.
- Works with customers to develop effective and lasting relationships; responsible for proactively managing Paper Excellence’s reputation with those customers.
- Ensures that the Pulp Sales Department delivers an exceptional level of customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, international trade, business or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in pulp sales.
- Highly computer literate; proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Word; Excel; PowerPoint).
- Exceptional relationship builder.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter. Comfortable working in a dynamic environment; able to make decisions under pressure, and in times of ambiguity.