Desktop Support Analyst
As western North America's largest producer of mechanical printing paper and a recognized leader in sustainable business practices, Paper Excellence manufactures a broad range of high quality products ideally suited to our times.
Paper Excellence is growing our IT department! Are you looking for a challenge? Want to make a difference?
We need you to join us as a Desktop Support Analyst based in our Meadow Lake location, in this position you are part of a team that is accountable for providing first line response for users requiring remote and local assistance with information technology issues and problems. As a team player with an excellent phone manner you will quickly resolve customer issues or engage the best resource on our team to assist our customers in multiple geographic locations.
Duties also include maintaining desktop infrastructure such as PCs, printers, MS Windows operating systems and PC-based productivity software at our Meadow Lake location. Given that Paper Excellence is a 24/7 manufacturing company the successful candidate will be required to perform on-call rotation providing escalation support.
Key competencies for this position include:
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent ability to interface with IT personnel in order to discuss technical matters pertaining to issues, problems, or technical specifications
· Ability to diagnose and document issues quickly and respond to customers’ needs
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Experience in major operating systems (WIN10), Microsoft Office and Office 365
· Good working knowledge in the support of network connectivity for End-users (Internet, LAN, VPN, DNS, DHCP)
· Experience with AD, NTFS and application security
· Diagnose and resolve PC desktop problems and provide hardware and software technical support, problem prioritization, problem resolution, follow-up, etc
· Ability to learn and assimilate new technologies quickly
The successful candidates will have a college, secondary institute or university degree or relevant technical diploma and at least 3 years of related experience, and A+ and/or MSCE certification. He or she will bring strong troubleshooting and technical abilities to the role, will be highly motivated, organized, and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Physical demands and work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, walk, stand, talk, or hear
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds such as switches, routers, servers and computers
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include… close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus, such as to work on computers
- The ability to travel to other divisions may be required from time to time
- The position may require the individual to sometimes work irregular or extended work hours and meet multiple demands
- Work is normally performed indoors
- The noise level in the work environment can range from quiet within offices to loud within data centers and at the mills
- Work at the mills must follow all posted safety practices due to their environment