Senior SAP Basis Administrator
The Senior SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for the implementation and ongoing support of the SAP Basis landscape within the company’s multiple SAP clients, including accountable for designing, implementing and deploying SAP GRC Security and SAP PI/PO (Process Integration/Process Orchestration) middleware solutions. The consultant also shares industry experience for robust, integrated, and end-to-end solution recommendations to a business requirement.
In the role of Senior Basis Administrator, you will possess and can demonstrate the following skills:
- Deliver projects as Technical Lead for in-house projects, including support during requirement gathering phase, analysis of system landscape, technical design, transport requests management and development of interface.
- Ability to assist team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions (Implementations, Upgrades and Migrations) and support with ongoing projects.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technologies like SAP GRC and ASAP methodologies.
- Must have previous experience working in upgrades, OS/DB migrations and HANA migration projects (experience in implementation and blueprinting is a big plus).
- Providing BASIS and Solution Manager support for future projects involving HANA DB and S/4 HANA
- Provide architectural guidance on cloud migration (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Design end-to-end security for SAP on premise and SAP Cloud based applications including two factor authentications and single sign-on from anywhere on any device.
- Providing Process Integration (PI), and SAP Process Orchestration with knowledge on design and development of interfaces between SAP and external systems utilizing File/FTP/SFTP/FTPS, SOAP, REST, HTTP, RFC, JDBC, SOAP and IDoc adapters.
- Development of synchronous/asynchronous bridges in PI environment and scrutinize the solution design for integration aspects of the solution based on knowledge and previous implementation experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under deadlines.
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
- At least 8 years of SAP Basis and Security experience in an enterprise environment.
- SAP Basis and Security Authentication – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience on Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions, ECC6.0 & S/4HANA.
- Must be technically fluent in Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/MaxDB) administration.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA in-Memory Platform and SAP HANA Data provisioning technology including SAP LT, Data Services, DXC, Sybase replication server is a plus.
- SAP GRC deployment, administration and optimization experience and knowledge.
- Cloud Migrations (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, User Management, System copies, and Unicode Conversions.
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver Identity Provider for X.509 certificates, Kerberos and SAML 2.0.
- Experience in installing and implementing SAP’s User Experience and Mobile Solutions including FIORI, SAP UI5, SAP Netweaver Gateway, SMP, and HCP.
- Establishing SAP Security processes, governance and Best Practices for ECC, HANA and Solution Manager.
- SSO across ECC, Fiori, HANA, configuring SAML based SSO.
- Experience in architecting, planning, managing, delivering, implementing, supporting, training, administering and/or monitoring in SAP PI/PO components/environment.
- Experience with SAP Concur Integration using SAP Cloud Platform technologies such as API Management and Process Integration a plus.
- Experience in Web APIs and Web Services is an asset.
- Be analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, listening and presentation.
- Prior experience involving client/customer interaction required.
- Any experience in Fiori install and configuration highly desired.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree.
- 10+ years previous experience working across a range of implementations, upgrade, and migration projects.
- Must be SAP Basis Certified in ECC6.0.
- Certification in SAP GRC Security, S/4HANA, OS/DB Migration or NetWeaver preferred.
- Experience of working in large landscapes/environments/customers.
- Legal ability to work in Canada. Visa sponsorship is not available.