Financial Analyst - Pro Administration (PA15)
Financial Analyst - Pro Administration Services
Come join the Pro Administration Team in Surrey, BC as a Financial Analyst with educational funding opportunities & the chance to grow your skills as an Accounting Professional!
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Analyst will analyze company financials to facilitate senior management decisions, assist with budget creation & management, run various financial reports, manage systems & assist with work in the Financial Department as needed.
Financial Analyst Must Haves:
- Completion of a recognized professional accounting designation,
- 5 or more years post qualification experience in an accounting dominant role,
- Strong grasp of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
- Experience with external audits & auditors,
- Proficiency in Great Planes,
- Strong English communication skills – both written & verbal,
- Experience with analytics & strong analytical skills.
Financial Analyst Nice to Haves:
- CPA Certified individuals will receive preference.
What Pro Admin will Offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
Financial Analyst Role & Responsibilities:
- Generates monthly income statements and analyzes such results,
- Main liaison with external auditor to provide all year end documentation required,
- Verify month end variance reports, communicate findings with Operations team(s) & provide reports to Health Authorities/Clients,
- Oversee financial month end close procedures, including bank reconciliation, balance sheet accounts reconciliation, management of accounts receivable & accounts payable,
- Coordinate with payroll department for any payroll related reconciliation needed, including payroll clearing, RRSPs, union dues, vacations, sick leave, etc.,
- Participate in payroll GL mapping with ADP,
- Create internal budget for operations & modify related workbooks,
- Track contracts for renewal purposes & proposes increases before anniversaries,
- Assist Financial Controlled for any related financial tasks.