- Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join a leading Welding Automation Solutions provider!
- Feel valued within a collaborative and driven team environment
- Receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package!
About IRCO Automation
IRCO Automation specializes in Welding Automation Solutions for Heavy industry. For over 50 years the team have been designing, engineering and manufacturing integrated welding automation solutions and weld positioning products. Their highly skilled design team of welding, mechanical, electrical and controls engineers have years of experience in welding automation.
IRCO highly values its employees and wants to create an exceptional business culture that fosters long lasting relationships and really shows up for it's people. With strong values of teamwork, passion, respect, innovation and commitment, IRCO has truly created a satisfying place to work.
To learn more about the organization, please visit their website.
About the Opportunity
IRCO Automation is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Account Manager to join their team in Burlington, ON. As the new Account Manager your primary responsibilities will be achieving agreed sales targets for existing and new customers while managing and developing strong relationships with key clients. You will also be accountable for driving revenue through identifying new business opportunities among the existing key client base. The Account Manager will work alongside internal departments such as Sales, Operations, and Engineering to ensure that customer expectations are met.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all work-related functions are completed according to Health & Safety policies as per the OHSA rules and regulations
- Operating as the point of contact for assigned accounts from Sales & Marketing Manager
- Developing and maintaining long term relationships with key accounts
- Providing customers with proposals and quotes on a timely basis
- Maintaining and updating all customer-related interactions and information in Salesforce
- Generating new sales among assigned accounts
- Participating in project reviews for key account projects to stay current on progress
- Communicating customer needs and demands to the company
- Improving the overall customer experience
- Visiting current or prospective customer sites to build and maintain relationships
In order to qualify for this position you will need experience in automation, welding, manufacturing and robotics with ideally a minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role. We are looking for a mature and established professional who is passionate about the work that they do.
You will bring exceptional communication and relationship building skills, coupled with the ability to effectively manage your time and respond quickly to our clients' expectations. A strong technical or mechanical background in engineering or a related discipline would certainly put you in good stead for this position, as will experience using CRM software. Please note this role will require the ability to travel regularly.
Above all you will be motivated, enthusiastic and want to join a company where you can really make an impact.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be awarded a competitive salary based on skills and experience along with a wide host of benefits including:
- Extended health and dental
- Regular company events, lunches and celebrations
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects with Fortune 1000 customers
- Engaging and inclusive team environment
- Stable 100% Canadian ownership
- Opportunities for career growth
- This position presents an opportunity to join an inclusive and friendly, tight knit organization that fosters an environment in which every team member is valued and given the opportunity to succeed.
If you are looking for your next career move, don't miss this opportunity to become an integral member of the team - Apply Now!