Accounting Clerk/Deal Processor
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Trotman Auto Group is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk/Deal Processor for their Abbotsford Hyundai and Abbotsford Chrysler locations.This is great opportunity for an individual with an accounting background to gain valuable experience. If you have an Accounting background and impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills, this is the role for you.
About the Role
This position works closely with the Controller and Department leaders in performing Deal Processing duties.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm, must be flexible to work at different locations
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post New Vehicle Inventory into vehicle management and accounting
- Dealer Reconciliation
- Work to obtain or correct all required documents
- Verify information on bank documents
- Reconcile account and schedules as directed
- Must maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Data entry as directed
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Abbotsford Hyundai and Abbotsford Chrysler's expectations as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Minimum 1 year of Accounting experience
- Previous automotive dealership experience is an asset
- Must be flexible and willing to work at multiple dealership locations
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- The ability to self-manage one's self in a fast paced and deadline oriented role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English fluently)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group Provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!