Service Appointment Coordinator
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Mainland Ford is seeking a customer service oriented individual comfortable with making inbound/outbound calls to join their team as a Service Appointment Coordinator. If you are looking to join a fun environment and a company that supports your growth, this is the role for you!
About the Role
Reporting to the Fixed Operations Manager, the Business Development Coordinator initiates automotive services and repairs by utilizing both phone and internet strategies.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm
Wage: $15.00 per hour plus bonus
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently help customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; checking vehicle maintenance records and examining service schedules, effectively communicate to Service Advisors and/or Technicians
- Generate service appointments by following the TAG's Retention and Business Development Program
- To service all allocated Sales/Service inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Prepare a detailed and accurate estimate of all service scheduled with client and ensure estimates are communicated to customers
- Conducting after service follow up calls
- Communicate customer feedback and concerns to all appropriate parties and supervisors and ensure all notes are documented in customer file
- Assist in all mail out/email campaigns, i.e. draft mail out letters, follow up calls to campaign list
- Remain abreast on all manufacturer maintenance schedules, updates and outstanding recalls
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers and emails
- Previous experience as an Automotive Appointment Coordinator is preferred but not required
- A proven track record of success in sales and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Valid Class 5 or 7 BC driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Mainland Ford