Automotive Accessories Installer
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity in a busy dealership? Do you want to customize and build lifted trucks and Jeeps? If you have a passion for modifying vehicles, we want talk to you! We are currently looking for a driven individual to join our small team of passionate off-road and customs enthusiasts as an Accessories/Lift Installer. Come join our team at TAG Customs!
TAG Customs is the aftermarket and customs division of Langley Chrysler. We specialize in the modification of Trucks, Jeeps and Cars as well as installation of many aftermarket accessories. Whether it’s a lift kit for your truck, coil-overs for your car, or the installation of a performance exhaust and intake, we do it all in our own newly renovated and fully equipped Customs Shop.
What we offer at TAG Customs:
- Newly renovated and fully equipped Shop dedicated to installs
- Flexible schedule Monday - Friday
- Competitive wages and extended health and dental benefits
- Tool and Boot allowance
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience working with Suspension Lift Kit installs and off-road equipment
- Knowledge of aftermarket accessories and installation
- Well versed in electrical accessories installation (Off-road lighting, winches, remote starts, Bluetooth kits, dash cams etc.)
- Works well in a small team and has a positive attitude
- Valid BC Class 5 or 7 Driver's License
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
- A passion for building and modifying vehicles just like our other team members!
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Langley Chrysler