Journeyman Service Technician
ATTENTION ALL JOURNEYMEN TECHNICIANS!
Mainland Ford is expanding and they require Diesel Technicians and Service Technicians to join its growing Service Department. If you're looking for a fast-paced, high volume shop, a team-oriented environment, and a company that supports your growth and development, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- High volume shop maintaining an average of 128% efficiency!
- Competitive wages with productivity bonus, and tool/boot allowance
- Flexible schedule: Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday
- Extended health and medical benefits plan
- Close-knit team and exciting environment with opportunities for growth
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, repair and perform maintenance requirements in accordance to manufacturer guidelines
- Perform road tests on all vehicles in which repairs, diagnostics and maintenance has been performed
- Record all pertinent information clearly on a repair order
- Maintain vehicle records by documenting service, repairs, vehicle status and future repair requirements into DMS system
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Valid Red Seal or equivalent certification
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ford Certification is a strong asset
- Previous dealership experience is preferred but not required
- Previous experience as a Diesel Technician is required
- Desire to exceed customer expectations through a “Fix it right the first time” attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Mainland Ford