Journeyman Service Technician
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
About the Role
The Licensed Technician contributes to the operational efficiency of the shop by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing automotive vehicles in accordance to Trotman Auto Group and manufacturer guidelines, ensuring that our customer visits meet and exceeds expectations.
What We Offer:
- High volume Shop maintaining an average of 128% efficiency!
- Competitive compensation, benefits & Pension Plan
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, repair and perform maintenance requirements in accordance to manufacturer guidelines
- Perform road tests on all vehicles in which repairs, diagnostics and maintenance has been performed
- Record all pertinent information clearly on a repair order
- Maintain vehicle records by documenting service, repairs, vehicle status and future repair requirements into DMS system
- Valid Red Seal or equivalent certification
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Previous experience working with diesel engines is a strong asset
- Ford Certification is a strong asset
- Previous dealership experience is preferred but not required
- Desire to exceed customer expectations through a “Fix it right the first time” attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Mainland Ford