Accounts Payable Clerk
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Langley Chrysler is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team full-time. If you have strong attention to detail and organizational skills, and are a go-getter, we would like to hear from you.
About the Role
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing accounts payable invoices to ensure all payments to vendors have been completed, reconciling all AP accounts, and performing basic bookkeeping.
Schedule: Full-time Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Primary Role & Responsibilities
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Reconcile monthly Accounts Payable Sub-ledger to respective General Ledger accounts
- Processing accounts payable invoices and payment requests and issuing reimbursement checks
- Processing payments to vendors
- Prepare correspondence and documents as necessary
- Assist in providing information in external audit and internal audits
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk
- Previous experience in the automotive industry in an Accounting role is a strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Superior attention to detail skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Tech Savvy - Dealer Socket, Outlook, MS Office Applications, Social Media
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Langley Chrysler